If you have any questions about our products or our website, please contact the NT2 department of Boom uitgevers Amsterdam at +31 (0)20 5200 126 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Addresses in The Netherlands: €1.99. Free shipping starts at €20.
Foreign addresses: price depends on FedEx shipping rates.*
* Seperate shipping costs will be charged for subsequent deliveries outside The Netherlands.
Estimated delivery period
Estimated delivery within The Netherlands is 1-4 business days.
Estimated delivery within the European Union is 7 business days.
Estimated delivery worldwide is 8 business days.
Invoice (€1.95 fee, only in The Netherlands)
iDeal, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, Mistercash or PayPal**.
* * Out of stock titles cannot be paid for online and must be paid via the eclosed invoice.
All prices and fees for delivery within The Netherlands by Boom uitgevers Amsterdam include VAT. Prices and fees for deliveries to other countries within the European Union also include VAT unless a valid VAT number is not provided when the order is placed. No VAT is charged for deliveries outside the European Union.
For deliveries outside the EU, import and customs duties may be assessed when the order arrives in the destination country. As a customer you are responsible for these costs, which can vary from country to country. The particular amount is determined by the customs agency in the destination country. Please contact the customs agency in the country in question to find out the extent to which you will have to pay these duties.
You will receive a digital invoice by e-mail.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions that you could not find the answer to on this site, please contact our customer service department at +31 (0)20 5200 126 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond as soon as possible, within three days at the latest.
Boom uitgevers Amsterdam places great value on the satisfaction of its business relations and customers. It is of the utmost importance to us that complaints are handled professionally. If you are unsatisfied with our service, our products, our employees or another aspect of our business operations, please let us know about your complaint.
If you are not happy with how your complaint has been handled, you can also submit your complaint to the Home Shopping Disputes Committee, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP The Hague (www.sgc.nl). You can also submit your complaint to the Disputes Committee via the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
For a quick and correct processing of your return request, please contact our customer service department at +31 (0)20 5200 126 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
A return shipment must satisfy the following conditions:
- You can return the item within 14 days. This period commences on the day you receive your order. If you ordered several items at once, you can return these items up to 14 days after you received the last item;
- You can return the item within this period, but you can also contact us within this period to inform us that you want to withdraw from the agreement. You can do this by filling out the withdrawal form and sending it to us within the right of withdrawal period, though you are not required to do so. After you have registered your return in this way, you have another 14 days to return the products.
- If reasonably possible, the item should be returned in its original state and original packaging. If the item has been damaged, the charges will be passed on to you if the loss of value was caused through your actions. We therefore recommend that you keep all the accessories delivered along with your order.
If you choose to return the products to us directly, we ask that you observe to the following procedure:
- Download our return form here.
- Enclose a completed return form with the return shipment.
- If possible, please also enclose the packing note or (a copy of) the invoice.
- Send the return to Boom uitgevers Amsterdam, o.v.v. retourzending, Postbus 15970, 1001 NL Amsterdam.
- Digital products cannot be cancelled or returned. When you order a digital product, you waive your right of withdrawal.
- Items that come with a unique access code for an online product cannot be returned. When you order a digital product, you waive your right of withdrawal.
Shipping costs for a return are not reimbursed. Return shipments are at the risk of the purchaser. This means that we are not liable for the damage or loss of returned items. For this reason always ask the post office for a tracking code.
If you have already paid for the order, the amount paid will be refunded to you. If you have not yet paid, the payment obligation ends. The full purchase amount, including any shipping fees for the initial delivery, will be refunded to you as quickly as possible and no later than 14 days after the moment you withdrew from the agreement. We will pay you back in the same currency with which you paid.
All items that you purchase from us come with a legally binding warranty. This means that an item must be in good condition upon delivery and function properly when used normally. If you receive an item for which this is not the case, we will offer you a fitting compensation as soon as possible, either by replacement or a refund.
Quantity discount for multiple copies
When you order more than 10 copies of the same book, you automatically receive a quantity discount on nt2.nl. This discount does not apply to titles from other publishers.
The following discounts apply for the number of copies stated:
- 10-29 copies: 5% discount
- 30-99 copies: 10% discount
- 100-199 copies: 15% discount
- >200 copies: discount upon request
If you plan to order 100 copies or more and would like to take advantage of our quantity discount, please contact our customer service department at +31 (0)20 5200 126 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems during or after ordering, please contact our customer service department at +31 (0)20 5200 126 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.