The Delft method teaches you Dutch quickly and effectively. How? By teaching you the most common words and useful phrases in a rich context so that you can immediately put them into practice. After a few lessons, you will be able to have brief conversations in Dutch and answer frequently asked questions – after all, you learn a new language best by using it as often as possible. The Delft method is based on this theory. This guide will convince all teachers of the method’s effectiveness. It is a guide for those who wish to know all there is to know about the Delft method.
The Delft method is based on a few principles that ensure the efficient acquisition of a new language. Among other things, this involves:
- learning the most frequently used words;
- learning words in a useful context;
- learning the rules of the language by studying the examples in grammar;
- learning the language not just by reading texts, but also through frequent listening;
- studying according to a fixed programme: reading texts, listening to texts, talking about texts, taking tests