Van Dale Pocketwoordenboek Nederlands als tweede taal (NT2) is a dictionary specially made for foreign speakers that study Dutch as a second language.
The dictionary contains the most important and most common words of the Dutch vocabulary. The words are explained in a clear, but mature way.
This Van Dale Pocketwoordenboek Nederlands als tweede taal (NT2) contains the 15.000 key words and 2300 most important expressions of the Dutch language. This dictionary is especially made to learn Dutch if that is not your mother tongue. By using descriptions without difficult words, clear examples and the use of colours it's a dictionary that allows everyone to succeed. Het dictionary is recommended for teachers.
- 57.500 meanings, examples and definitions
- 650 illustrations and informational frameworks
- The 2000 basic words of the Dutch language are marked
- Descriptions without difficult words
- Additional information on pronunciation on over 800 tricky words
- Alphabet and small cutouts for easy navigation
- An indispensible tool for everyone who's learning Dutch!
Van Dale Pocketwoordenboek Nederlands als tweede taal (NT2) is also available as an online dictionary.