In 16 lessons, from level 0 to A1.
For students who have completed at least primary school.
Basic course 1 is the first step of the Delft method that has been specifically designed for students who want to learn Dutch and who have completed at least primary school. With this handy app on their smartphone or tablet, students have constant access to the complete course that teaches them how to speak, listen, write and read in Dutch.
What is the Basic course 1 - App?
- Step-based learning: in sixteen lessons from level 0 to A1
- Clear structure for learning, exercising and testing with feedback
- Clickable texts with direct word translations
- Explanatory grammar blocks
- Reading, listening, speaking and writing exercises
The length of the course depends entirely on you. If you do a lesson a day, you’ll be speaking Dutch in three weeks! If you’d prefer to take your time, you can learn Dutch in two months by doing two lessons a week. One lesson takes roughly an hour and a half.