In seventeen lessons, from level A1 to A2.
For students who have completed at least primary school.
Basiscursus 2 is the follow-up to Basiscursus 1. It takes students from level A1 to A2, the level required for the civic integration exam. The app gives students constant access to their course material, online and offline.
- Step-based learning: in seventeen lessons from level A1 to A2
- Clear structure for learning, exercising and testing with feedback
- Clickable texts with direct word translations
- Explanatory grammar blocks
- Reading, listening, speaking and writing exercises
The length of the course depends entirely on you. If you do a lesson a day, you’ll be speaking Dutch in three weeks! If you’d prefer to take your time, you can learn Dutch in two months by doing two lessons a week. One lesson takes roughly an hour and a half.