From level 0 to A2 in 42 lessons
For students who completed high school
With the Nederlands voor buitenlanders (Dutch for non-Dutch speakers) app, you'll learn how to speak, understand, read, and write in Dutch using your smartphone or tablet. The final level is A2, the required level for integration exams in the Netherlands.
The benefits of the app in a nutshell:
- Offline access to the entire Nederlands voor buitenlanders course - any time, any place
- From level 0 to A2 in 42 lessons
- Learn some 2,200 Dutch words and word forms
- Clickable translations in 27 languages
- Exercises with clear explanations and feedback on grammar
- The Delftse method, developed at Delft University of Technology, which has been a popular and effective method of learning Dutch for 30 years
When this product is published you can download a free try-out of the app.
Nederlands voor buitenlanders has been developed for 27 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, German, English, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kurdish (Kurmanci), Lithuanian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Tigrinya, Thai, Czechian, Turkish, Vietnamese, and Swedish.