From level 0 to A2 in 42 lessons
For students who completed high school
For the last 30 years, the ‘Delft Method’ Nederlands voor buitenlanders has been successfully teaching non-Dutch speakers Dutch. The 5th and completely revised edition of this course is now available. Both the book and the online programme have a completely new look and feel.
While ordering the book will give you access to the online environment, you can also purchase the online programme separately. The advantages of Nederlands voor buitenlanders – Online are:
- Immediate access to Nederlands voor buitenlanders – Online in the NT2 SCHOOL
- No delivery fees
- Study wherever you want, whenever you want
- Step-by-step learning: from level 0 to A2 in 42 lessons
- A clear structure of learning, completing exercises, and tests with feedback
- Clickable texts with instant translations and pronunciations
- Helpful grammar sections
- Reading, listening, speaking, and writing exercises
- A scientifically developed and tested method
- Minimal contact hours – maximal results
Nederlands voor buitenlanders contains translations in 28 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, German, English, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kurdish (Kurmanci), Lithuanian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Tigrinya, Thai, Czechian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and Swedish.
Students who prefer a book should purchase Nederlands voor buitenlanders (5de, herziene editie) – Tekstboek + Online.
Note: Our online products are not compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Also, the program does work on tablets and smartphones. This product will give you 1 year’s access to the online program and the teaching materials.